What you get up to is your business, how you get up there is ours!
At Gulf Arena Scaffolding, our management ethos is sitting down with customers to discuss their exact scaffold rental requirements, and subsequently developing a tailored package to suit their project.
Our tenders are based on Quality, Health & Safety Compliance, Service and Price, covering every needed aspect of the scaffolding project.
Apart from scaffold rental and hire services, we also provide complete solutions for large events. Gulf Arena scaffolding also supply and install temporary seating arenas, seating bleachers, towers and event stages.
For your safe scaffolding requirements in Dubai or elsewhere, call Gulf Arena for activities such as:
- Contract Scaffolding, Hire/Sales
- Consultancy/Labour Hire
- Refinery/Industrial Services
- Ship Maintenance/Offshore
- Event Infrastructure
- VIP Seating Platforms
- Scaffold Grandstands
- Screen Supports
- VIP Seating
- Event Seating
- Grandstand Seating Support and Under Structure
- Set Supports
Gulf Arena Scaffolding employs over 50 Scaffolders, who have benefited from the training provided by our experienced management team. The training program meets the United Kingdom Construction Industry Training Board’s standards.
Key factors of our success:
- A full understanding of our clients scaffold requirements
- Consistent performance in both quality and safety
- Being considerate of the health and safety of others in the workplace
- A competent trained workforce
- The experience to prepare solutions to our clients live events challenges
- Our ability to do the job right first time
- Available resources provided at a competitive price
Health & Safety
Health and Safety is a primary concern for any scaffold building project, and is an area where Gulf Arena excels.
At Gulf Arena Scaffolding, we are very proud of our safety record, having now registered over two million man hours worked without having incurred a lost time injury.We use the highest QA standards to ensure all our equipment and materials are fit for purpose, and every item returning to our yard is inspected before being used again.
Gulf Arena also operates the Scafftag Inspection & Recording System thus ensuring that the scaffolding is inspected by a competent person at no more than seven day intervals. Our erection procedures are also in accordance with British Standards BS 5973, BS 5974 and BS 5975 and materials are to BS 1139 standard.